What I will write about, but not now…
May 9th, 2020
I was busy on this day, which is unusual for me on a weekend. So I didn't really know what to write about, I just could find anything, the topic didn't pop into my head.
I have some things I like to write about though in the coming weeks. Not days, because some of the topics are longer, maybe even multiple long post required.
I am not promising anything, some of them maybe stay on the draft floor.
- Some of my wishes for Elementary OS: what things I like to see in Elementary OS, and what could be changed.
- Why Elementary OS is not a Mac clone?: people still think Elementary is just an OS X copy? I don't know, but Xfce used top panel and dock for more than a decade…
- Current state of Star Wars: now that the new sequel trilogy is finished, I want to write a longer opinion about it. This may require some research and multiple posts.
- About streaming services: I signed up for Netflix, for the first time not for free (I used it for 2 separate months before). I want to write about what is like to use these services, and why it can doom us forever.
- Bodyshaming, health and weightloss: we live in a culture where bodyshaming is frequent, but we also start accepting that we cannot change our body. Is there a solution? I think so. This post is in me for a couple of years now, as it is very personal for me. It makes me angry, sad and I could scream.
- My dream keyboards: these are my candidates for my 3rd mechanical keyboard.
I think, this is it. These posts might not come out for until next month, so just subscribe to my RSS, to see if I post something from the above list.
This is day 13 of #100DaysToOffload, where we write for hundred days on our personal blog, while nobody reads them, just for fun. I hope you are safe and health!