"Not a big advice giver, but under the circumstances. Don't wait around your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy, do it. Because everything else, is just a background noise." – from George Mason (24, Season 2, Episode 10)
I made a new page for Outlaws, a legendary western themed FPS from 1997. Useful links, cheat codes and guides.
Shorter posts, many of them are just rants or just thoughts, that doesn't require a full page of separate bullshit. >> MICROBLOG (recently renamed from (Short anti-social).
Just an irregular linkblog with stuff that I am interested in. Tech, cooking, watches, anything goes really. >> LINKBLOG
read / watch / listen
NEW: started a page about the original MacGyver series, where I try to write summarize, and observations.
Stories of Us: Kevin Sorbo - “This is an industry that screams more than anybody else for tolerance…but now all that stuff is completely a one-way street.” Kevin Sorbo speaks about the liberal Hollywood's tolerance of the non-liberals (let's face it, it's not just about conservatives, but everybody who disagrees with them).
long form posts
If you want to see my earlier posts, visit site updates.
- 2021-06-11: England kneeling will be a great shitshow at Euro 2020
- 2021-04-06: Before you start collecting Casio watches
- 2021-03-13: Fake it, 'till you make it
- 2021-03-09: Why I am not distro hopping anymore? - because when you have find the one true distro, you no longer need to search.
- 2021-02-22: Should I push the button? - should I quit social media?
- 2021-02-13: My new keyboard: Microsoft 600 - hey, there is a new keyboard on my desk, and it's a membrane one.
I recently got into watch collecting. I currently have a black & bronze resin version of the Casio Royale (AE-1200WH-5AVEF), which I bought it for the utility, and a Casio A168WA-1YES, which I bought it for the look. My third watch is a Casio MRW-200H-4BVEF, which is the orange version of that line. Looks like a saying is true: one Casio will never be enough. Hahahha!
My dream watches: Casio DW-290 (from Mission Impossible), a square G-Shock and the CasiOak (GA-2100 series). I am not really an automatic watch guy, probably because they are out of my reach, price wise, so I don't even dream about them.
Here are the things I like and worth sharing. It's not a bookmark system though.
- Favorite plantbased recipes (updated: 2021/02/06)
- Elementary OS (Updated: 2020/04/09) - btw, this is not my favorite distro, please don't use this, it's bad. Only use non-systemd distro! Better for head and machine. (also please read this in a Russian accent, thank you!)
- Favorite subreddits (updated: 2019/06/03)
- Reading list (updated: 2019/02/22)