GOG Winter Sale 2020 with free Prison Architect
Another nice GOG sale started yesterday, with some nice surprise from our Polish friends. First: Prison Architect is free for a limited time, and it has a Linux version. Already mine and downloaded too, maybe play some.
Bigger news is that Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is also available DRM-free! It's also on sale, unlike the other Wolfenstein games, which went DRM-free not long ago. It's a nice Christmas present from Bethesda! Most of their games now are on GOG now.
Otherwise it's a standard, everything is on sale except Hyper Light Drifter, kind of event.
Here some stuff I could recommend:
- Star Wars Bundle, where if you buy more than 3 games, you get extra discount!
- Devolver has some nice games up there, like Enter the Gungeon, Ruiner and Shadow Warrior (2013)
- The Talos Principle, is one of the best puzzle games out there, plus it can start some phylosophical discussion.
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, it's a different gaming experience, as audio is very important in that game.
- Control, is on 50% sale with all the DLC, it's cheap, has a good story, amazing graphics, true Remedy quality.
- Talking about Remedy, you can't not own and play the classic, Alan Wake, still looks great and has nice atmosphere for a horror-thriller.
- Disco Elysium soon will have full voice over, at it's one of the best cRPG in recent years.
As you know by now, I am fan of old games, and there are some, like:
- Baldur's Gate I-II.
- Diablo I, Warcraft I-II.
- Heroes of Might & Magic series
- Wing Commander series
- Blade Runner
- Turok I-II.
- Deus Ex (and later games)
- System Shock series
- Dungeon Keeper 1-2.
And many more games. Officially 3300+ games are on sale. You can literally browse for hours on the site.
Do not forget that you will own the game. You can download the installer, create backup and use it whenever you like it. It's not like on other sites where you need for internet connection just to install a single player fps like Bioshock. Come on, how cool is that!
This post was for day 96 of #100DaysToOffload. Really close to finishing this stuff!