Games to finish in 2019
I have so many games both on Steam and GOG that I made a goal to finish some of them this year, before I buy too many new ones. I also wanted to publish this list, so maybe others can discover these games too.
There are games I will replay purely for achievements, or just sentiment. Not long ago I finished Bioshock 1-2 (remastered) and Bioshock Infinite (sans last DLC), again.
I will constantly update my lists.
Updated: 2019. August 23rd.
Games to finish for the first time
I don't give myself any deadline.
- Ion Fury: recent entry. Retro shooter, based on the Eduke32 (build) engine. Read my first impressions.
- Outland: nice platformer game with excellent art style and music (Steam exclusive).
- Bastion: excellent action game.
- Transistor: futuristic, turn-based story driven RPG. Good looking game with one of the most amazing music you will ever hear in a video game.
- FEZ: platformer where you can turn your scenery. Phil Fish might be a dick, but this game is good. Explore every corner of the story, hehe.
- Mark of the Ninja: Klei quality game, with nice graphics and playing as a ninja is always rare.
- Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
- Syberia & Syberia 2: classic point&click adventure games. Unfortunately I cannot make them run. :/
- MDK: best action game of the 90s.
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent - I am still at the invisible water monster…
- SOMA - I got back to the point where I got stuck last time.
Games to finish for Steam achievements
These games that I already finished, but I want more achievements. I was never an achievement hunter, but some of the games here are fun to play, so I don't mind starting over.
- Alien: Isolation (only 4 left)
- Bioshock Infinite
- Metro 2033 (already started)
- Metro Last Light
Games I already finished in 2019 (first time)
- Metro 2033 Redux: post it about soon
- Metro Last Light (original): post it about soon
Games I replayed in 2019
- Bioshock 2 Remastered - technically I play remastered version the first time.
- Bioshock Infinite (+Burial at Sea Part 1)