I am an Emacs user, who likes to experiment. So today when I first started Emacs, I panicked when I saw nothing. Went to the terminal, and I got this error:
Args out of range: 0, 100
Searched for this message, and surprisingly I haven't found much. Then I went on r/emacs and I found a message just a few hours before I met this problem. I don't have an account, so I only followed it all day. And as it turned out the solution was simple. Yesterday I modified my .Xresources file, when I tinkered around colors for st, and I added a line, which started with ".alpha". I deleted that and everything is fine now.